Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Tour of Homes

Every year for the last 15 years or so in our small town the ladies' club sponsors a tour of homes. This year there were two homes and a church on the tour. I was only able to get pictures of one home. It was so beautiful and decorated with such class.
This is the front of the home. The bottom floor is for storage.
The lake in front of the home.

The largest closet I have every been in. The window is the laundry room which I thought it was so clever to have it next to the closet. The laundry room even had a beautiful view of the lake.

Loved this wreath in the masterbath.


This my friend Suzanne and my youngest daughter, Regan. I wish that I had gotten more pictures but I did not know how the homeowners REALLY felt about my taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment