Monday, December 27, 2010

New Love

Before the holidays I made several trips to Steinmart and every time I looked at this beverage dispenser with the strongest desire to purchase it. I had a party coming up and I could just think I soooooooo many ways to use it. THEN, I am invited to a party and guess what? There it was AGAIN! I knew then that it was a sign, I have to have it!! I just worried that I would not use it enough to justify the $70 purchase. But, when I went to get it I got 20% off! I am also hosting my in-laws' 50th wedding anniversary in June and knew it would come in handy. It has dual spouts that enables you to serve two different types of liquids. Each side holds at least a gallon in each side.




The bottom section can be filled with decorative items for whatever occasion.

Also, I LOVE, LOVE these flameless candles I found at Kroger, they were $9.99 a set.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I am looking forward to a great new year!

Linking to Between Naps on the Front Porch Metamorphosis Monday

1 comment:

  1. Great purchase. I want a beverage dispenser as well. I am also waiting for a big sale. Great buy on the flameless candles. You will be using those all year. I am your newest follower. Please visit and follow me. Ginger

    ReplyDelete