Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Black&White Pumpkins


Saw these with tutorial here and was not satisfied until I went to Dollar Tree to get the supplies. They were out of pumpkins :( so I had to pay $5.00 each at Walmart for the pumpkins. I had never worked with Modge Podge but loooovvvve that stuff! I could have gotten them much smoother but I LIKE the wrinkles, I am weird that way. My friend Monica provided the Spanish moss that her husband confiscated from deer camp, would love to have live oaks draped with the moss in my front yard!


                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment