Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Is Here






































Yay!!!! it is finally feeling like fall in Mississippi!!! This is a vignette inspired by Potterybarn but once I got started with it I aborted their original idea and went out on my own.














I saw this wreath on Pinterest and could not find a tutorial on how to make it so I guessed. Tutorial found here.











Happy Fall Decorating !!!!











Linking to
Share Your Creations


The DIY Show Off


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

The Tablescaper:Season Sundays

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful fall vignette! Love the pumpkin wreath too...I saw that on pintrest as well and loved it. I'm so glad you joined the party!! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your wreath is so pretty!! And you did a great job with your vignette!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vignette! Found you at Open House Party, and am a new follower, and also a Mississippi girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you gave it your own touch. It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great vignette. Gorgeous candlestick holders. It would be great to have you link to Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for coming up with the instructions for the wreath. Love it! Gotta love Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you chose to be a part of Seasonal Sundays this past week and hope you'll join me again this week.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete