Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Easter Wreath












My Spring Break is coming to an end and naturally I tried to get everything done today(Saturday) that I intended to do all week. I probably will not be able to raise my arms tomorrow! I looked at Kristen's Creations' tutorial to use as a guideline. I just love her style. Mine is not as full as hers but I am happy with the results. One thing that I changed is that I did not us the 21 inch mesh, I used three different colors of the 4 inch mesh. I like it because it does not fray like  the wider mesh.  The more I look at this the more I want to add more to it but not making another trip to Hobby Lobby in the near future! Maybe next week.

He IS Risen!!!

Linking to:: Elizabeth & Co: Be inspired

                   Metamorphosis Monday Kristen's Creations Southern Hospitality Spring Party

4 comments: